Skincare Pack for Dry, Damaged, Ageing Skin
I love formulating with our native Australian botanicals and this pack features the desert Quandong.
A unique native Australian fruit located in arid and semi-arid regions of Australian mainland states. It is from the Sandalwood family. The Quandong is frequently referred to as it’s Aboriginal name ~ “Goorti” (Nurungga) or “Native Peach” and has been used by indigenous people for centuries.
The wonderful fruit is extremely high in nutrients and has many benefits when used in skin applications. Here are some fabulous skin loving reasons we have chosen the Quandong…
* For it’s high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
* It’s anti-inflammatory action may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Said to behave in a similar way an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) would but is natural and vegan friendly!
* Has a very high Vitamin C content which can benefit the skin in ways such as, increasing the synthesis of collagen, help reduce skin damage caused by free radicals and believed to reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture.
This skincare pack includes…
- 1 Quandong Cream Cleanser
- 1 Rose Natural Spray or Lavender Natural Spray
- 1 Quandong Facial Moisturiser
Size: 3 x 125ml bottles
Key Ingredients: Quandong Berry Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil
Essential Oils: Lavender, Palmarosa, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Chamomile.