Natural Deodorant Bush Lemon
100% natural, handmade deodorant with a fresh, uplifting lemon scent.
Chemical free, aluminium free, made with a blend of natural ingredients and pure essential oils to combat odour and keep your armpits feeling and smelling fresh, naturally!
- Doesn’t leave any staining or marks on clothing.
- Aluminium free, chemical free, alcohol free.
- Made with natural ingredients and pure essential oils.
- Gentle, effective and lasting formula.
- Absorbs wetness, nourishes the skin.
- Handcrafted in Adelaide, Australia.
- Vegan friendly, palm oil free, cruelty free.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Unisex scent suitable for both men and women.
As this product is made with completely natural ingredients it will change consistency with the temperature. It contains Coconut Oil so in a warm/hot temperature the product will melt. It is still perfectly ok to use if melted but we recommend if you live in a warm/hot area to put the deodorant in the fridge if you prefer to apply it as a paste.
Want more information about using Natural Deodorant? Visit our blog post discussion here to discover more.
Storage: Store upright, out of direct sunlight and ideally at or below 25deg.
Please Note: Our Bush Lemon Deodorant contains essential oils that are typically not recommended for those with sensitive skin. Please patch test prior to use to ensure product is suitable for your sensitive skin.
Directions: dip clean finger tips into tub and apply a small amount of paste onto your underarms, rub in until all of the product has disappeared.
Ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, sodium bicarbonate, arrowroot, kaolin clay, glycerine, magnesium water.
Essential Oils: lemon myrtle, lemon tea tree, lemongrass, tea tree, eucalyptus.
Size: 60ml glass jar