Super simple | Super fast | Super delicious
This granola recipe of ours is a great base. You could easily add extras to it. Try it and mix around and you’ll come up with your own favourite Granola combination that you will be addicted to! 🙂
- 2 tbs Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 honey (for a vegan version use 1/2 cup Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup pepita seeds
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs almond meal
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut or coconut chips/flakes
- Preheat oven to 150c. Line a large baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Melt coconut oil and add maple syrup and honey, whisk together and mix well.
- Add liquid mix to the dry mixture, stir well.
- Pour granola mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Give the mixture a stir every 10 mins to ensure all ingredients get cooked nice and evenly.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the tray before transferring to an air-tight container.
Many other ingredients could be added to this such as sliced natural almonds, dried fruits, more spices like cardamon, nutmeg or clove. This recipe I’ve shared is really just a base granola. A simple one but a goodie all the same!
We make this granola all-the-time 🙂
It is a staple in our kitchen pantry. So versatile, enjoy it for breakfast, as a snack or even as dessert, serve with fruit such as grated apple and a dollop of coconut cream or yogurt ~ yummy!
Do you like granola? We would love it to hear your granola combinations.
Bye for now,