Vegan Corn Fritters
A delicious snack to whip up the whole family will enjoy.
- 1/3 cup self raising flour (I use gluten free all purpose flour)
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- Egg replacement (equivalent ratio for 2 eggs) I like Organ brand called “No Egg, Egg Replacer”.
- ¼ cup milk (soy, oat, almond)
- 420g can corn kernels drained and rinsed
- handful of chives and parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Olive Oil, for shallow frying
Combine sifted GF flour and milk together.
Mix egg replacement and then fold into flour mixture.
Stir in corn kernels, chives, parsley and nutritional yeast.
Add salt and pepper as desired.
Heat oil in a frypan. Drop heaped tablespoons of mixture into frypan and spread to approximately 6-8cm in diameter. Shallow fry until golden, turn and cook other side. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Makes approx 8-10 fritters depending on the size you make them.
Serve with salad or eat as a snack with dipping sauce of choice.
Easy and delicious.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear from you!
Bye for now,
Michelle x x